Data for Sonoma County Transit service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Sonoma County Transit GTFS data file at the GTFS Data Exchange website. This data is maintained with the support of Trillium Solutions, Inc GTFS Manager software.
Some applications that utilize GTFS data are listed in the App Center. Please contact Sonoma County Transit if you offer an application that should be included in the App Center.
If you are a developer with questions about SCT services or data, contact SCT.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Sonoma County Transit) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Sonoma County Transit) reserves the right to use the Sonoma County Transit logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display this logo. The logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Sonoma County Transit (SCT).