In addition to fixed route bus service, SCT operates Paratransit Service.
Regional Public Transit
You can use Google Maps to plan a trip that combines Sonoma County Transit with other systems including Golden Gate Transit, Mendocino Transit Authority, and Santa Rosa CityBus.
For further information about connecting routes, get information from those systems directly:
- Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 7 provides service between McKinleyville and Martinez, with stops in Sonoma County, Mendocino County, Solano, and Napa Counties. Sonoma County locations include Cloverdale, Healdsburg, Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, and Petaluma.
- Phone: 1-800-USA-RAIL
- Golden Gate Transit
- Golden Gate Transit operates transit services within Sonoma, Marin, San Francisco, and Contra Costa Counties. SCT Routes 12, 14, 20, 22, 26, 30, 34, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 60, and 62 connect with Golden Gate Transit routes in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, and Petaluma.
- Phone: (415) 923-2000
- Greyhound provides daily service out of Santa Rosa. Northbound service travels to Humboldt County. Southbound service travels to San Rafael, Oakland, and San Francisco.
- Phone: (800) 231-2222
Santa Rosa: 707-545-6495
- Mendocino County Transit
- Public transportation within Mendocino county. Mendocino County Transit routes 65 and 95 which connect with SCT routes in Santa Rosa.
- Phone: (800) 696-4682
- Santa Rosa CityBus
- Public transportation within the city of Santa Rosa. SCT Routes connect with CityBus services in Santa Rosa.
- Phone: (707) 543-3333
- Sonoma County Airport Express
- Provides transportation services to and from the San Francisco and Oakland airports.
- Phone: (707) 837-8700
Other transit connections throughout California
- 511.org RideMatch Service
- Rideshare listings
- Enterprise Vanpool
- Rideshare sponsored by Enterprise rentals
- Carpool World
- Rideshare listings
- Rideshare for residents of Sonoma, Marin, and Contra Costa Counties.
“One Call – One Click”
- Sonoma Access
- Public, Private and Non-Profit Transportation Options
- Phone: Dial 211